Thursday, February 3, 2011

Interesting GTalk status messages

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Save earth, this is the only planet where you get girls :)

The problem doesn't lie with me.... the problem lies with your expectations.

Be nice to nerds, chances are you'll end up working with one.

SEX is not the answer. SEX is the question and YES is the answer!!

Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he’s finished.

I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day...and tomorrow don't look good either.

I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it.

I was the best man at the wedding. If I'm the best man, why is she marrying him?

Great People like us work on the principle of rockets, Not that we aim for the skies but we dont start performing unless ur ass is on fire

Why do couples hold hands during their wedding? It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins!

REASONS behind the REASONS are the REASONS due to REASONS.

Chuck Norris can parse HTML with regex.

Linux: the operating system with a CLUE... Command Line User Environment.

Reducing the number of atheists in India since 1989 - Sachin Tendulkar!

People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs in the first place!

I am not HANDSOME guy, but i can give my HAND to SOME guy who needs my help - ABDUL KALAM.

Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.

To kiss a miss is strategy and miss a kiss is tragedy.

Surely it’s no coincidence that the word "listen" is an anagram of the word "silent".

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline. Got a call centre in Pakistan. Told them I felt suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

There are two types of people , those who divide people into two types, and those who don’t.

This thing, is thing, a thing, good thing, way thing, to thing, keep thing, an thing, idiot thing, busy thing, for thing, 20 thing, seconds thing! … Now read without
the word thing.

Both pessimist and optimist contributed to world. Optimist invented aero plane and pessimist , the parachute.

People are made to be Loved & Things are made to be Used. The confusion in the World is, People are being Used & Things are being Loved.

I want to change the world but God won't give me the Source Code ... :(

If you are not living life on the edge.. You are taking too much space.


You can also view some interesting quotes here.

1 comment:

  1. Great work bro... keep it up... I like all. wish here i could find a Like button.

    ReplyDelete